1. When can I apply?
application for the Winter Market 2017 will be opened on 16.October 2017 – till 26.October via Form
2. Who can apply?
The Academy of Fine Arts Winter Market supports artists and designers and cultural active people who create their own work from design to handmade production. Second hand and flea market products as well as commercial orientated companies are excluded from the market.
If you want to apply as a larger group (collective), please name us a contact person, who sends the application.
As a matter of principle we try to support people without or low income and/or without stable residence permit to take part at the wintermarkt. Please add this information to your application because there is a limited amount of therefor fixed reserved tables.
3. How can I apply?
You can find the application form directly on our blog:
4. When does application close? When do I get feedback?
Take care of the Deadline
All necessary documents have to be handed in untill 26.10.!
Aplications that reach us at a later time will be ranked in order of the time/date send.
5. What is the financial contribution for gaining a table:
Prices per beer table (200 cm x 50 cm, including a bench) are:
– 50 € for students of the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
– 80 € for students
– 150 € for non-students
Optionally you can apply for half a table (€ 25/€ 50/€ 75). We cannot provide any cloth racks. If you bring your own cloth rack, please mention in the application form.
We try to keep the costs that come up for the Wintermarkt low. This gains possible trough a lot of direct support.
Therefore we ask for your support, whether it be trough advertising the event, bringing of solidarity cake (send us a short e-mail if you do) or gifts for the Bock Boxen as well as with clearing away the tables after the event.
6. Who is organizing the Wintermarkt and who benefits from income?
The organizing team is put together trough people of the student union fine art (öh.akbild) and understands itself as a solidarity event for the association KAMA. The Wintermarkt takes place in cooperation with Bock auf Kultur and Flüchtlingsprojekt Ute Bock.
7. All facts collected
Following products are not allowed:
– Food and beverages. If you want to sell food at the bar, please contact us in advance per mail.
– Re-selling preassembled or commercial ware
– Industrially and commercially manufactured goods
– Second hand an flea market ware
– Open fire e.g. candles are strictly forbidden
– Smoking is allowed only in the designated zones
About the Premises (»Semperdepot«):
– Cloth racks can be brought along on your own behalf. Please mention in the application form.
– The premises are well-lit
– Heating and electricity are provided. Please bring your own (long) extension cables.
Since the space is limited, please make sure you do not use more stuff then necessary at your designated place
Please do not use large or long nails in the walls
As last year the time for setting up and taking down your table will be rather short (approx. 1 hour)
you will get one table 200 cm x 50 cm and a bench
For your belongings you hold full responsibility. The premises will be locked during the night.
In advertising the Wintermarkt we count on all of your support! Please pick up posters and flyer´s (from mid of october) from the öh.akbild office .
Thanks to the kind support of the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna (https://www.akbild.ac.at/), especially the office for public relations for making the use of the space possible!
Please take e. g. U1, U2, U4, 1, 2, D, 71;
U4 Kettenbrückengasse or U1 U2 U4 Karlsplatz